Terms and conditions of sale
1. General information
Ownership of this e-commerce websitehttps://bioquochem.com/ (hereinafter Website) is held by Bioquochem SL, VAT number: ES B-74389388 and whose contact details are:
- Address: Edificio CEEI, Parque Tecnológico de Asturias. 33428, Llanera, Asturias, Spain
- Contact phone: +34 985269292
- Contact email: info @ bioquochem .com
Registered in the Commercial Registry of Asturias Volume 4137, Folio 211, Section 8, Sheet 48252, Registration 1
2. Purpose and scope
2.1 These General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter the “GCS”) will be applied in the sale of kits, device and consumables (hereinafter “Products”) manufactured by BIOQUOCHEM SL (hereinafter “BQC”).
2.2 The client accepts the GCS without reservation when placing an order for Products with BQC, having prior knowledge that they are published on the BQC website.https://bioquochem.com/
2.3 Sales orders for Products will be governed by the GCS; which will be completed, where appropriate, by the particular conditions that BQC and the client may agree on. These conditions will prevail over the GCS when BQC has expressly accepted them in writing.
3.1 Orders will be made in two ways:
- through the website, filling in the data by adding the products of the online store to the cart and following the instructions indicated therein.
- or by email, writing to firstname.lastname@example.org the product, with it reference and quantity, as well as billing and shipping information. A quote will be sent to the customer with the final price that must be accepted within a maximum period of 30 days (validity of the quote). Once the quote is accepted, the invoice will be sent with the payment details.
3.2 Once the order is accepted, the invoice will be send by email and the Client will not be able to make total or partial cancellations of the order unless it reaches an agreement in writing with BQC on the conditions of total or partial cancellation of the same.
3.3 BQC has no obligation to accept any order and, therefore, reserves the right to reject it, without any liability arising therefrom. Once the purchase has been made, and in the shortest possible time (in less than 24 hours if the order is received Monday-Thursday, or the following Monday if the order is placed on Friday), the BQC Customer Service will contact the customer via email.
4.1 The delivery times of the Product orders will be understood to be set with an estimated or approximate nature, and in no case of essential compliance. For this reason, BQC will not be responsible to the Client for delays in the delivery of Products.
4.2 BQC will endeavor to fulfill and supply the orders for the Products within the terms agreed with the Client, whenever possible. Thus, BQC may make partial deliveries of the order, accruing on each partial delivery the corresponding obligation to pay by the Customer.
5. Prices and payment method
5.1 Shipments are always at the risk of the recipient or buyer according to the Incoterms 2010 FCA.
5.2 The prices of the products published on the web do not include VAT / taxes or transport; this will be calculated, if applicable, in the last step of the shopping cart. In no case will they include: insurance, customs taxes or associated expenses.
5.3 BQC may modify the sale prices of the Products at any time. The increase in the sale price will not affect the orders for Products in progress and previously accepted by BQC.
5.4 Invoices must be paid in accordance with the terms and conditions of payment indicated therein.
5.5 Accepted payment methods: bank transfer, credit card and paypal.
In the cases in which the Client purchases products on or through the website of the owner, they are assisted by a series of rights, as listed and described below:
6.1 Right of withdrawal
The Client who makes a purchase on the Website and, therefore, assists him with the right to withdraw from said purchase within a period of 14 calendar days without the need for justification.
The withdrawal period will end 14 calendar days from the day the Client or a third party indicated by him, other than the carrier, acquires material possession of the requested goods.
To exercise this right of withdrawal, the Client must notify BQC of its decision. You can do so, where appropriate, through the contact spaces enabled on the Website.
The Client, regardless of the means he chooses to communicate his decision, must express clearly and unequivocally that it is his intention to withdraw from the purchase contract. In any case, the Client may use the model withdrawal form that BQC makes available to them as a part attached to these GCS, however, its use is not mandatory.
To meet the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication that unequivocally expresses the decision to withdraw is sent before the corresponding period expires.
In the event of withdrawal, BQC will reimburse the Customer for all payments received, including shipping costs (with the exception of the additional costs chosen by the Customer for a shipping method other than the least expensive mode offered by BQC) without any undue delay. and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which BQC is informed of the Customer’s decision to withdraw.
BQC will reimburse the Client using the same payment method that it used to carry out the initial purchase transaction. This refund will not generate any additional cost to the Client. However, BQC may withhold said refund until the products or items of the purchase have been received, or until the Customer presents proof of their return, depending on which condition is met first.
The Client can return or send the products to BQC in:
CEEI Building, Asturias Technology Park
Llanera, Asturias, Spain 33428
And it must do so without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which BQC was informed of the decision to withdraw.
The Client acknowledges knowing that he must assume the direct cost of returning (transportation, delivery) of the goods, if any were incurred. In addition, it will be responsible for the decrease in value of the products resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
In any case, no refund will be made if the product has been used beyond the mere opening of it, for products that are not in the same conditions in which they were delivered or that have suffered any damage after delivery. Likewise, the products must be returned using and including all their original packaging, the instructions and other documents that accompany them, as well as a copy of the purchase invoice.
In the following link you can download the Model Withdrawal Form
6.2. Return of defective products
Notification of incidents of defective products will be made within a maximum period of 30 days from receipt of the product. The Client will contact BQC to complete the incident form (available on the web), sending all available information, including photos, graphics or data. In case of not completing the incidence form, or doing it incorrectly, BQC reserves the right of nonreplacement.
Each case will be studied, and if applicable, the product will be replaced by a new unit. Transportation costs in this case are borne by the seller.
Laboratory kits and eBQC consumables do not carry a Warranty. The Client has guarantees on the eBQC products (portable device) that can be acquired through this Website, in the terms legally established for each type of product, BQC responding, therefore, for the lack of conformity of these that are manifest within two years of product delivery.
In this sense, it is understood that the products are in accordance with the contract provided that: they comply with the description made by BQC and possess the qualities presented therein; they are suitable for the uses to which the products of the same type are ordinarily destined and which are fundamentally expected from it. When this is not the case with respect to the products delivered to the Client, the latter must proceed as indicated in the section Returning defective products or shipping error. However, some of the products that are marketed on the Website, could present non-homogeneous characteristics as long as they derive from the type of material with which they were manufactured, and therefore will form part of the individual appearance of the product, and they will not be a defect.
Except as otherwise provided by law, BQC will not accept any responsibility for the following losses, regardless of their origin:
– any losses that were not attributable to any default on your part;
– any other indirect loss that was not reasonably foreseeable by both parties at the time
the contract of sale of the products between both parties was formalized.
Likewise, BQC also limits its liability in the following cases:
– BQC applies all relevant measures to provide a faithful display of the product on the Website, however, it is not responsible for the minimum differences or inaccuracies that may exist due to lack of screen resolution, or browser problems used. or others of this nature.
– BQC will act with the utmost diligence in order to make available to the company in charge of transporting the product that is the subject of the purchase order. However, it is not responsible for damages arising from a malfunction of transport, especially for causes such as strikes, roadblocks, and in general any other specific to the sector, resulting in delays, losses or thefts of the product.
– Technical failures that, due to fortuitous or other causes, prevent the normal operation of the service through the Internet. Lack of availability of the Website for maintenance or other reasons, which prevents the service from being available. BQC puts all the means at its disposal in order to carry out the process of purchase, payment and shipping / delivery of the products, however, it is exempt from liability for causes not attributable to it, fortuitous event or force majeure.
– BQC will not be responsible for the misuse and / or wear of the products that have been used by the Client. At the same time, BQC will also not be responsible for an erroneous return made by the Client. It is the Customer’s responsibility to return the correct product.
– In general, BQC will not be responsible for any breach or delay in breach of any of the obligations assumed, when it is due to events that are beyond its reasonable control, that is, due to force majeure.
9. Personal data protection
For the purposes of these GCS and for any necessary communication between BQC and the Clients, they must contact BQC by email (sending a message to email@example.com ) or by written communication addressed to Bioquochem SL CEEI Building, Asturias Technological Park 33428, Llanera, Asturias, Spain.
11. Applicable legislation
Conflicts that may arise from the application of these GCS will be governed by the laws of Spain, and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, will be submitted to the Courts of the city of Oviedo.