- Rey S, Hevia D, Riego M, and Muñoz H. 2019. “Red wine as a cardioprotective agent: a comparison between the two most consumed D.O wines in Spain.” In 1st Iternational Conference Nutrients 2019 – Nutritional Advances in the Prevention and Management of Chronic Disease, edited by Nutrients, 114. Barcelona: MDPI.
- Riego M, Rey S, Hevia D, and Muñoz H. 2019. “Solvents’ Influence in the measurement of phenolic compounds and antioxidant capacity in blueberries extracts.” In 13th ISANH Malta World Congress on Polyphenols Applications, edited by Malta Polyphenols World Congress, 56. Valetta, Malta: International Society of Antioxidants
- Bobinaitė R, Grootaert C, Van Camp J, et al. 2020.”Chemical composition, antioxidant, antimicrobial and antiproliferative activities of the extracts isolated from the pomace of rowanberry (Sorbus aucuparia L.)” Food Res Int.2020 Oct; 136:109310. DOI:10.1016/j.foodres.2020.109310
- Tamkutė L, Rūta L, Pukalskienė M, and Rimantas P. 2020. “Recovery of valuable lipophilic and polyphenolic fractions from Cranberry Pomace by consecutive supercritical CO2 and pressurized liquid extraction.” Journal of Supercritical Fluids 159 (May): 104755. DOI:10.1016/j.supflu.2020.104755
- Kitrytė V, Kavaliauskaitė A, Tamkutė L, et al. 2020. “Zero waste biorefining of lingonberry (Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea L.) pomace into functional ingredients by consecutive gigh pressure and enzyme assisted extractions with green solvents”. Food Chemistry, 322 DOI:10.1016/j.foodchem.2020.126767
- Eisinait V, Leskauskait D, Pukalskien M, and Rimantas P. 2020. “Freeze‐drying of black chokeberry pomace extract–loaded double emulsions to obtain dispersible powders” J Food Sci 85(3):628-638. DOI: 10.1111/1750-3841.14995
- Salem, Y.; Rajha, H.N., et al. 2022. “Stability and Antioxidant Activity of Hydro-Glyceric Extracts Obtained from Different Grape Seed Varieties Incorporated in Cosmetic Creams”. Antioxidants, 11, 1348. DOI: 10.3390/antiox11071348