- Bucekova M, Juricova V, Di Marco G, et al. 2018. “Effect of thermal liquefying of crystallised honeys on their antibacterial activities.” Food Chemistry 269: 335–41. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2018.07.012
- Bucekova M, Buriova M, Pekarik L, Majtan V, and Majtan J. 2018. “Phytochemicals-mediated production of hydrogen peroxide is crucial for high antibacterial activity of honeydew honey.” Scientific Reports 8 (1): 1–9. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-018-27449-3.
- Boboc MG, and Dumitrescue E. 2019. “Testing the pharmaco-therapeutic efficacy of the alcoholic extract of Centella Asiatica on the cell line HaCat.” Lucrari Ştiintifice Medicina Veterinara LII (1). http://www.usab-tm.ro/USAMVBT_Revista_ro_1086.html.
- Riego M, Rey S, Hevia D, and Muñoz H. 2019. “Solvents’ Influence in the measurement of phenolic compounds and antioxidant capacity in blueberries extracts.” In 13th ISANH Malta World Congress on Polyphenols Applications, edited by Malta Polyphenols World Congress, 56. Valetta, Malta: International Society of Antioxidants
- Rey S, Hevia D, Riego M, and Muñoz H. 2019. “Red wine as a cardioprotective agent: a comparison between the two most consumed D.O wines in Spain.” In 1st Iternational Conference Nutrients 2019 – Nutritional Advances in the Prevention and Management of Chronic Disease, edited by Nutrients, 114. Barcelona: MDPI.
- Bucekova M, Jardekova L, Juricova V, et al. 2019. “Antibacterial activity of different blossom honeys: new findings.” Molecules 24 (8): 1573. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules24081573.
- Bobinaitė R, Grootaert C, Van Camp J, et al. 2020.”Chemical composition, antioxidant, antimicrobial and antiproliferative activities of the extracts isolated from the pomace of rowanberry (Sorbus aucuparia L.)” Food Res Int.2020 Oct; 136:109310. DOI:10.1016/j.foodres.2020.109310
- Chen YC, Shen DH, Jing T, et al. 2020. “Exopolysaccharides of Bacillus amyloliquefaciens modulate glycemic level in mice and promote glucose uptake of cells through the activation of Akt’, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 146, 202–11. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2019.12.217
- Lam EC, Li R, Rodrigues M, Vires L, et al. 2020. “Enhanced retinoid response by a combination of the vitamin A ester retinyl propionate with niacinamide and a flavonoid containing Ceratonia siliqua extract in retinoid responsive in vitro models”. International Journal of Cosmetic Science. 43(1):102-106. doi: 10.1111/ics.12669.
- Kyriakou S, Tragkola V, Plioukas M, et al. 2021. “Chemical and Biological Characterization of the Anticancer Potency of Salvia fruticosa in a Model of Human Malignant Melanoma.” Plants, 10(11), 2472; https://doi.org/10.3390/plants10112472
- Kyriakou S, Tragkola V, Alghol H, et al. 2022. “Evaluation of Bioactive Properties of Lipophilic Fractions of Edible and Non-Edible Parts of Nasturtium officinale (Watercress) in a Model of Human Malignant Melanoma Cells.” Pharmaceuticals, 15, 141. https://doi.org/10.3390/ph15020141