- Reyes C, Ramiro D, Rodríguez P, et al. 2018. “Effects of Arachidonic and Docosohexahenoic Acid Supplementation during Gestation in Rats. Implication of Placental Oxidative Stress.” International Journal of Molecular Sciences 19 (12). https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms19123863.
- Flores J, Padilla E , Fernandez O, Diaz N, et al. 2019. “Gastroprotective Activity and Pharmacological Safety Evaluation of Eupatorium Aschenbornianum.” Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine 18 (October): 4467–72. https://doi.org/10.3892/etm.2019.8093.
- Garcia J, Turiel D, Bettmer J, et al. 2020. “In Vitro and in Situ Experiments to Evaluate the distribution and Cellular Toxicity of Ultrasmall Iron Oxide Nanoparticles Potentially Used as Oral Iron Supplements.” Nanotoxicology 14 (3): 388–403. https://doi.org/10.1080/17435390.2019.1710613.
- Gila A, Herranz G, Cañas S, et al. 2020. “Influence of Maternal Age and Gestational Age on Breast Milk Antioxidants During the First Month of Lactation”. Nutrients, 12(9), 2569. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12092569.
- Phuthong S, Reyes CG, Rodríguez P, et al. 2020. “Sex Differences in Placental Protein Expression and Efficiency in a Rat Model of Fetal Programming Induced by Maternal Undernutrition” Int J Mol Sci. 2020 Dec 28;22(1):237. DOI: 10.3390/ijms22010237
- Ahmed MA, Kamel EO. 2020. “Involvement of H 2 S, NO and BDNF‐TrkB signalling pathway in the protective effects of simvastatin against pentylenetetrazole‐induced kindling and cognitive impairments”. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology. 127:461-476 https://doi.org/10.1111/bcpt.13457
- Martín M, Aller R, Heredia M, et al. 2021. “Lipid peroxidation as a hallmark of severity in COVID-19 patients.” Redox Biology. 48: 102181. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.redox.2021.102181
- Lulijwa R, Young T, Symonds J, Walker S, et al. 2021. “Uncoupling Thermotolerance and Growth Performance in Chinook Salmon: Blood Biochemistry and Immune Capacity.” Metabolites, 11, 547. https://doi.org/10.3390/metabo11080547
- Montes P , Guerra A, García P, et al. 2022. “Effect of 5-Azacitidine Treatment on Redox Status and Inflammatory Condition in MDS Patients.” Antioxidants, 11, 139. https://doi.org/10.3390/antiox11010139