- Chambers C., Biedermann D, Valentová K, et al. 2019. “Preparation of retinoyl-flavonolignan hybrids and their antioxidant properties.” Antioxidants 8 (7): 236. doi: 10.3390/antiox8070236.
- Mahnaz T, Majdi A, Nasiri E, Naseri A, and Sadigh-Eteghad S. 2020. “The correlation between circulating inflammatory, oxidative stress, and neurotrophic factors level with the cognitive outcomes in multiple sclerosis patients.” Neurological Sciences. doi: 10.1007/s10072-020-04807-6.
- Rajha HN, Roula M, Richard G, Debs E, and Louka N. 2020. “‘Intensification of vaporization by decompression to the vacuum’ (IVDV), a novel technology applied as a pretreatment to improve polyphenols extraction from olive leaves.” Food Chemistry, no. Ivdv: 128236. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2020.128236
- Ahles S, Cuijpers I, Hartgens F, et al. 2022. “The Effect of a Citrus and Pomegranate Complex on Physical Fitness and Mental Well-Being in Healthy Elderly: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial”. J Nutr Health Aging . DOI: 10.1007/s12603-022-1834-4
- Barba F.J., Rajha H.N., Debs E, et al. 2022, “Optimization of Polyphenols’ Recovery from Purple Corn Cobs Assisted by Infrared Technology and Use of Extracted Anthocyanins as a Natural Colorant in Pickled Turnip”. Molecules, 27(16), 5222. DOI: 10.3390/molecules27165222
- Salem, Y.; Rajha, H.N., et al. 2022. “Stability and Antioxidant Activity of Hydro-Glyceric Extracts Obtained from Different Grape Seed Varieties Incorporated in Cosmetic Creams”. Antioxidants, 11, 1348. DOI: 10.3390/antiox11071348