- Rydlová L, Tesařová E, Valentová K, and Křen V. 2017. “Enzymatic modifications of bioactive flavonoids diplomová.” Univerzita Karlova V Praze.
- Biedermann D, Moravcová V, Kateřina V, et al. 2019. “Oxidation of flavonolignan silydianin to unexpected lactone-acid derivative.” Phytochemistry Letters 30 (January): 14–20. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.phytol.2019.01.006
- Káňová K, Petrásková L, Pelantová H, et al. 2020. “Sulfated metabolites of luteolin, myricetin, and ampelopsin: Chemoenzymatic preparation and biophysical properties”. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 68(40), 11197–11206. https://doi:10.1021/acs.jafc.0c03997
- Rajha HN, Roula M, Richard G, Debs E, and Louka N. 2020. “‘Intensification of vaporization by decompression to the vacuum’ (IVDV), a novel technology applied as a pretreatment to improve polyphenols extraction from olive leaves.” Food Chemistry, no. Ivdv: 128236. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2020.128236
- Talebi M, Alireza M, Ehsan N, et al. 2020. “The correlation between circulating inflammatory, oxidative stress, and neurotrophic factors level with the cognitive outcomes in multiple sclerosis patients. Neurological Sciences”. Neurological Sciences. doi:10.1007/s10072-020-04807-6
- Narciso J, and Nyström LM. 2020. “Alternative grain crops: introducing the Kabog Millet from the Philippines as a functional food ingredient “Foods 2020, 9(12), 1727 https://doi.org/10.3390/foods9121727
- Petrova P, Arsov A, Ivanov I, Tsigoriyna L and Petrov K. 2021. “New exopolysaccharides produced by Bacillus Licheniformis 24 display substrate-dependent content and antioxidant activity” Microorganisms 9, 2127. https://doi.org/10.3390/microorganisms9102127
- Kyriakou S, Tragkola V, Alghol H, et al. 2022. “Evaluation of Bioactive Properties of Lipophilic Fractions of Edible and Non-Edible Parts of Nasturtium officinale (Watercress) in a Model of Human Malignant Melanoma Cells.” Pharmaceuticals, 15, 141. https://doi.org/10.3390/ph15020141