Portable device designed to measure the antioxidant capacity of plant and food-based samples.
Working solution is necessary to measure the samples with eBQC-NI. Samples in any solvent are used with this solution, which does not have toxic solvents.
- Electrochemical Measure: the most powerful analytical technique, electrochemistry, is used to obtain the results, in an accurate and quick way.
- Without radical initiators: It measures the Total Antioxidant Capacity, not only the result against one radical initiator as the traditional assay kits.
- It measures samples in organic and non-organic solutions and aqueous and non-aqueous solvents.
- Samples have just to be disolved or mixed with the working solution and measured directly with disposable strips. You will get the results in less than a minute!
- The colour does not interfere with the measurement of the sample and you do not need any additional expensive laboratory equipment, for example fluorimeters.
- Results are given in eBQC value (µC) that can be easily transformed in to TEAC or CEAC value.
Plants and Vegetable Extracts are rich sources of antioxidants and now, it is possible to measure them with the eBQC Natural Ingredients.
- Plant and fruits extracts.
- Food and Beverages.
- Molecules in organic solvents
Main application areas:
- Product Development: Do you want to develop new ingredients with impressive properties?
- Quality Control: Did you know that antioxidant capacity is a quality marker? Check the influence of your process on it
- Stand Out: Be different than other brands, create customer trust.
- Added Value: May you have supper antioxidant product without knowing it?
Do you still have doubts choosing the right device and technology for your research?
Ask for the compatibility of your sample! Let us know and our scientific and customer department will advise you on the best option: email@example.com