KF01005 | CUPRAC Assay Kit | Antioxidant Capacity
200.00€ – 480.00€ TAX excl.
BQC CUPRAC (Cupric Reducing Antioxidant Capacity) Assay Kit is based on the reduction of Cu (II) to Cu (I) by antioxidants.
The CUPRAC reagent is a Cu (II)-neocuproine complex that is reduced to Cu (I)-neocuproine chromophore (λmax=450 nm) in the presence of antioxidants (AOX). Therefore, the absorbance measured at 450 nm depends linearly on the antioxidant concentration in the sample. The synthetic antioxidant Trolox (included in the kit) is used to standardize
the sample TAC relative to Trolox (Trolox Equivalents Antioxidant Capacity, TEAC).
Sizes: 100,200 and 400 tests
Expiry date: 1 year
Storage: -20ºC, and 4ºC
Assay time: 45 minutes
Reagents: Reagent A, Reagent B, Reagent C, Reagent D, and Standard (Trolox)
Necessary material: 96 well-plate spectrophotometer
If you need to adapt it for another form of the assay (for example cuvette), contact at email@example.com
Download the web version
To access the full information, please complete the fields. As soon as possible, the documentation will be sent to your email.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
To access this information, please complete the fields. As soon as possible, the documentation will be sent to your email.
- Chambers C., Biedermann D, Valentová K, et al. 2019. “Preparation of retinoyl-flavonolignan hybrids and their antioxidant properties.” Antioxidants 8 (7): 236. doi: 10.3390/antiox8070236.
- Mahnaz T, Majdi A, Nasiri E, Naseri A, and Sadigh-Eteghad S. 2020. “The correlation between circulating inflammatory, oxidative stress, and neurotrophic factors level with the cognitive outcomes in multiple sclerosis patients.” Neurological Sciences. doi: 10.1007/s10072-020-04807-6.
- Rajha HN, Roula M, Richard G, Debs E, and Louka N. 2020. “‘Intensification of vaporization by decompression to the vacuum’ (IVDV), a novel technology applied as a pretreatment to improve polyphenols extraction from olive leaves.” Food Chemistry, no. Ivdv: 128236. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2020.128236
- Ahles S, Cuijpers I, Hartgens F, et al. 2022. “The Effect of a Citrus and Pomegranate Complex on Physical Fitness and Mental Well-Being in Healthy Elderly: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial”. J Nutr Health Aging . DOI: 10.1007/s12603-022-1834-4
- Barba F.J., Rajha H.N., Debs E, et al. 2022, “Optimization of Polyphenols’ Recovery from Purple Corn Cobs Assisted by Infrared Technology and Use of Extracted Anthocyanins as a Natural Colorant in Pickled Turnip”. Molecules, 27(16), 5222. DOI: 10.3390/molecules27165222
- Salem, Y.; Rajha, H.N., et al. 2022. “Stability and Antioxidant Activity of Hydro-Glyceric Extracts Obtained from Different Grape Seed Varieties Incorporated in Cosmetic Creams”. Antioxidants, 11, 1348. DOI: 10.3390/antiox11071348
Check the Frequently Asked Questions section here.