- Kitrytė, Vaida, Asta Kavaliauskaitė, Laura Tamkutė, Milda Pukalskienė, Michail Syrpas, and Petras Rimantas Venskutonis. 2020. “Zero Waste Biorefining of Lingonberry (Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea L.) Pomace into Functional Ingredients by Consecutive High Pressure and Enzyme Assisted Extractions with Green Solvents.” Food Chemistry 322 (126767). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2020.126767.
- Tamkutė, Laura, Rūta Liepuoniūtė, Milda Pukalskienė, and Petras Rimantas Venskutonis. 2020. “Recovery of Valuable Lipophilic and Polyphenolic Fractions from Cranberry Pomace by Consecutive Supercritical CO2 and Pressurized Liquid Extraction.” Journal of Supercritical Fluids 159 (May): 104755. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.supflu.2020.104755.
- Weston, Max, Minh Anh Thu Phan, Jayashree Arcot, and Rona Chandrawati. 2020. “Anthocyanin-Based Sensors Derived from Food Waste as an Active Use-by Date Indicator for Milk.” Food Chemistry 326: 127017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2020.127017.
- Riego, Marina, Susana Rey, David Hevia, and Henar Muñoz-cimadevilla. 2019. “Solvents’ Influence in the Measurement of Phenolic Compounds and Antioxidant Capacity in Blueberries Extracts.” In 13th ISANH Malta World Congress on Polyphenols Applications, edited by Malta Polyphenols World Congress, 56. Valetta, Malta: International Society of Antioxidants.
- Rey, Susana, David Hevia, Marina Riego, and Henar Muñoz-cimadevilla. 2019. “Red Wine as a Cardioprotective Agent: A Comparison between the Two Most Consumed D.O Wines in Spain.” In 1st Iternational Conference Nutrients 2019 – Nutritional Advances in the Prevention and Management of Chronic Disease, edited by Nutrients, 114. Barcelona: MDPI.
- Weston, Max, Minh Anh Thu Phan, Jayashree Arcot, and Rona Chandrawati, ‘Anthocyanin-Based Sensors Derived from Food Waste as an Active Use-by Date Indicator for Milk’, Food Chemistry, 326 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2020.127017
- Tamkutė, L., Liepuoniūtė, R., Pukalskienė, M., & Venskutonis, P. R. (2020). Recovery of valuable lipophilic and polyphenolic fractions from cranberry pomace by consecutive supercritical CO2 and pressurized liquid extraction. The Journal of Supercritical Fluids, 104755. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.supflu.2020.104755